Wednesday, July 15, 2009
I dunno why now like so sian.
Dun feel like updating.
Maybe i tomorrow updating more bahs.
Today i very guai.
Go home straight aways.
But then go home liao is sleep like pig, never study.
Ate lunch with Sharleen and Lesley in school today.
Then walked to gate there.
Wait for the stupid garage truck to pass.
Then got people behind talk damn loud.
I think is say us de.
And i suspect is that PERSON ask his friend say de.
Hate those type of idiotic no brain people.
So yah.
I stop here bahs.
Nothing to post liao.
Maybe tomorrow then post bahs.
Anyways i hope tomorrow no afternoon lessons..
9:27 PM
♥
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
I dunno why now like so sian.
Dun feel like updating.
Maybe i tomorrow updating more bahs.
Today i very guai.
Go home straight aways.
But then go home liao is sleep like pig, never study.
Ate lunch with Sharleen and Lesley in school today.
Then walked to gate there.
Wait for the stupid garage truck to pass.
Then got people behind talk damn loud.
I think is say us de.
And i suspect is that PERSON ask his friend say de.
Hate those type of idiotic no brain people.
So yah.
I stop here bahs.
Nothing to post liao.
Maybe tomorrow then post bahs.
Anyways i hope tomorrow no afternoon lessons..
9:27 PM
♥
I and Me.
PHYLLISLOH
12 going on
13
12thAugust is her happiest day
First of all, I am not a paikia, or an ahlian.
And not trying to be one.
Love me or hate me? >Whatever!
WISHLIST
Revise everyday (still trying)
That small sling bag
New school bag
Psp[any colour]
MYUK pencil case
Laptop
Rebond hair
More shorts
School close down
Pass CA2 5As or more
SA2 class position 15 and below
bold italics underline