You and I
♥
Friday, July 17, 2009

Your attitude didn;t change. It sucked to the core.


I really hate some people in my class.
First is about ytd.
Then now is about today.

And after i thought about Carmela, i realised she just said three lines.
Only selfish people give a picture map to someone who has lesser slides to say.
The three lines anyways, is short lines.
So i hope that person can think about it, and dun be so selfless lahs.
Only care about yourself.
Other people;s mums also will scold if our grades like fucking shit like that okays?
Dun only think about yourself lahs.
Anyways thanks Sharleen, Shaffhia and friends and Lesley.
I wonder if it;s you how will you feel.
So i guess you should be happy now lahs.
I hope someday, something like that will backfire.
Just wait and see.
You looked down on me once before so i should know how your fucking attitude is.

Okays, and about today.
I dunno which dumb people, sabo-ed me okays.
They put someone;s pencil case into my bag.
No wonder when i came back i tot someone touched my bag.
Hais, childish people.

Anyways, sorry Li En that i didn;t see you. D:
And, Lesley chao chio de lors.
Hahas.

7:19 PM
♥